How did I not find out about this sooner, it’s been around since ’98! I can’t remember exactly how I happened upon Notes From The Universe, but I’m so glad I did. They send you short notes written from “The Universe” that inspire and empower you in your choices. Always something I can get behind. Here’s a little tid-bit from one (with my personal POV included):
The Top 10 things about time and space that most people seem to forget…
10. You chose to be here and you knew what you were doing.
While I could care less about this in sense of a “higher” anything I do understand that the choices I have made are the reason I am where I am so I suppose I did, in effect, “chose to be here.” Did I know what I was doing? Probably not and who really cares. Where’s the fun in that?
9. There are no “tests” and you’re not being judged.
8. Everyone’s doing their best, with what they know.
7. You already have whatever you’re looking for.
I could always have more, More, MORE!
6. You are of the Divine, pure God, and so is everyone else.
5. Religion needs spirituality; spirituality does not need religion.
4. You’re naturally inclined to succeed – at everything you do.
3. You happen to life, life does not happen to you.
2. Order, healing, and love belie every moment of chaos, pain, and fear.
1. Following your heart is the best way to help others.